<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7889839431787540365?origin\x3dhttp://just-becauseofyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=just-becauseofyou.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjust-becauseofyou.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjust-becauseofyou.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
url.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Photo Sharing 
 and Video Hosting at Photobucket Best view in IE & Avant Browser 1024 x 768 pixels


Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'm just back from airport. The CHANG brothers left alr. =(( Okay, is very very sad. At first, I thought I wont cry because I didnt really support gege for a very long time. But I was wrong lah. I'm still fine when they reach and after eating. The feel came when they were about to go in. I really hate to be the one sending someone I know and of course, he/she must know me too. Or the other way round, I'm the one leaving and pple whom I know come and send me off. Dont know why, I just cant control the tears whenever the scene is like that. I'm very emotional. And yes, after the hug, i cried. I know I'm a loser and I cant really control my tap so I can only let it flow. The most shocking thing is meh meh also cried. So sad can. Imagine that is my best fren from other country and been with me for months.

Finally, he went home. I dont know I should be sad or happy. I'm happy that I can stop skipping school alr. I never been to school for 3 consecutive days alr. Tmr will be my new start. I hope I will be fine and get over it very soon. I'm sad is because the 2 brothers alr left and dont know when are they coming back again. The 2 of them will be missed by everyone ESPECIALLY GEGE! hahaha. Cos I like gege. But didi will be missed also lah. All his craps and his jian looks.

I've never sleep since ydae because of gege's video. Now, I'm alr done with the video so I can finally sleep. =)) To deon, DONT EAT TOO MUCH DONUTS! hahaha. not good for health. and i'll accompany you if the one leaving today is not gege. =))

written @3:55 PM