Monday, November 5, 2007
I might become deon soon. If I continue like that, I am going to lose my voice very soon too! =( All thanks to ENERGY. XIAO GANG! okay, xiao gang is my new fav in energy. Ever since niunai left, I dont feel like chasing energy and just go for the sake of going BUT...is different now. haha. I seriously think xiao gang is very sincere can and hes VERY CUTE when hes dancing! I think my fav will be xiao gang and ah di from now onwards. =) and now, im so sad because i cant go the stupid baobao hui. I got korean lesson. =( My mum called me just now and tel me to go and work for a few days for this week since Im having holiday. Maybe I cant send energy off tmr and fri's class gathering I may not be able to make it too! Hmmm. Not sure yet. I must ask my mum and re-confirm again. My holiday will be WORK WORK WORK. Not really fun BUT...at least I can some EXTRA allowance to cover for my suju's expenses. I shall blog more about xiao gang someday. HAHAHAHA.
