Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I reach early today again. yup, i'll be like that for this week only. =) And, Im trying very hard to finish the bowl of porridge now IN CLASS. haha. I was so full lah. I ate something earlier on and now gonna finish up my porridge. =) But I will try to finish it. I got to be fast. If Im slow, I cant watch my videos. =(
and to deon, IM ALWAYS BEEN A VERY NICE GIRL! NOT ONLY NEXT WEEK. =) Just to emphasise this. Hahahaha. Theres 2 words on my face and that is "NICE GIRL" so thats why Im so adorable and likable by everyone. HAHAHHAAH.
Yesterday was grace's birthday. Although it rains and her thing consider not that successful but it was another kind of fun bbq-ing IN THE RAIN. Is damn cool can BUT...Im not gonna try it lah. Anyway, GRACE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
okay, I think this post is just being VERY RANDOM and just updating what I've been doing for the past ONE day. Hahaha. I think I need to faster clear all my suju's videos then I can continue with tvxq's video! Hahaha. I shall continue with my porridge NOW. =) I think I will only finish HALF though.
