Wednesday, November 14, 2007
I should be watching 천방지축 now BUT...sungmin is really damn good looking today so I think I shall just on it and listen to it first. I can just take a look whenever I am free-er. Haha.
As usual, today I went to school. Im a good girl. =) But all the cats and dogs came down today in the morning. It is quite irritating cos they came down like nobody business so i was LATE for lesson. Although we only got 3 teams today, we STILL ENDS AT USUAL TIME. =.= We sort of rush off after the lesson ends cause...WE WANT TO GET THE TEE when we got alr. Haha. Then we went to causeway point cause kaibin wanna eat. After makan-ing and some chatting, we went home. I SUPPOSED to go home too BUT my mum called lah. She is indecisive too! Thats why Im so indecisive. =) She decided to buy the external hard disk before we go home so I waited for her. Got my external hard disk. Then off to sakae for food. Pls, I got queue for 20mins so we were thinking whether to go back compass point. At least it is closer to home sweet home. So we went to compass point's sakae. QUEUE AGAIN! =( Waited for half an hr or so before I can fill my stomach. My diet plan will FAIL! cos my dinner for today can consider VERY SINFUL. So sad. I think I must seriously plan for my diet. Hahahaha.
