HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEON!
Friday, December 14, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEON LEE! haha. You're finally 18, getting older alr. When it reaches your birthday, it seem very fun cos......MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOON! =) It is less than a month. Deon lee, as you know Im very poor, so I shall give you a belated gift then. But I need to think what should I give you. HMMMM. Haha. It will be a secret lah. And since we're going to meet tmr, so I shall let you listen to something tmr when we meet. =) It will be quite lame lah but you can shuang ABIT. Only abit. Eh. You must appreciate arh. You will not able to find that and let me listen to my birthday cos the pple will be different. I think mine never done that before lah so is very difficult. Haha. So Im still very nice to you. =) I shall send you the birthday message at 11:59pm ltr so I can be the last to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY on your birthday. Okay whatever. I know you're a LUCKY girl today and you will enjoy so.....ya, ENJOY LOR. Hahaha. Eeteuk will love you lah. He will wish you happy birthday but it is kinda hard to be in verbal so you should FEEL it. Hahaha. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
*I wanted to post my photo with you BUT....I cant find any so....

hahaha. I can only post your photo.
I dont have cute photos of eeteuk lah. So jiang jiu yi dian. I'll ask kibum and donghae to wish you happy birthday. =)
First, will be donghae. Cos hes my FAV! haha.

hes trying to sing birthday song for you but too bad you cant hear it. so he decided to...........

use his eyes to tell you. hahaha. And lastly, let kibum give you a....

BIRTHDAY KISS! =))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
