Saturday, December 8, 2007
I'm still sick. Is alr been more than a week. I think I should not consult a doctor so early. Whenever I consult a doctor, I will sick for quite some time. Maybe my mum was right, I just need MORE REST! That means LESS SUJU, MORE SLEEP. Cos after my medicine, I'll be in bed alr. Lesser suju, more sleep and I feel so much better the next day. When theres more suju, the next day I will feel more sick lah. Maybe I should sleep early and let my body rest since I've spent so much time on suju.
Talking about suju, I must say the digital disc is damn cool! MY GOD! I was screaming and shouting over the cool thing. I think this will be the coolest item for now can! The disc just rely on the battery itself. I dont know when the battery will die lah but is still damn cool lah! I think sm should just release this and stop releasing cds. They can prevent pirated cds like that. I think they will earn more like that. Hahaha.
Okay, I think I should rest alr. I cant online for too long, if not I think the virus will come back again with its friends! hahaha. THANKS PAMELA! I HOPE I CAN GET WELL SOON TOO! =)
