Sunday, February 17, 2008
This post might be the LONGEST entry ever cause I haven't been updating my blog. I will write abit of everything.
Okay, I shall blog first about my birthday and thanks to everyone who came. I really had fun on my birthday and I'm sure after that day superfans will feel that we really should meet up more. Hahaha. When superfans get together, it is really crap. Hahahaha. But it is always fun right? Cause there's me mah. *shy* Hahaha. Really thanks those who came and those who wished me happy birthday. thanks CASEY, CHANTIRCE, DA EVON, DEON, DOREEN, GRACE, KEJING, RUILING, TRICIA, YANSHAN & YIWEN for coming! =) Hope I didn’t missed out anyone. Those who wanna celebrate with me next year, can make appointment first. Hahahahaahaha.
Next, I missed out quite alot of people's birthday. I think first should be KANGIN, then the one, KYUHYUN, HANGENG & SIWON! I'm not going to post photos for them this time. hahaha. I think is very difficult for me to find so many in such a limited time so next time lor. =) HAPPY BELATED TO ALL!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! On new year eve, I even had this feeling of BORING~~~~ ya, indeed is quite lah. BUT....is still somehow fun. I'm always so contradicting. I think some will get what I mean. Hahaha. Because I’m always like that. Fun but boring, just like describing the Korean drama, coffee prince. Somehow my new year really didn’t go that smoothly cause I was sick on the first day when I haven’t even touch any food. =( Anyway, is quite okay cause I don’t really like new year goodies.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY! For this particular day, I stayed at home cause I’m still sick. =( I stayed at home for the whole day. Since there will be lots of people on the street so actually staying at home is the BEST CHOICE.
Until now, actually I stayed at home for the whole entire 6 days including today. I only went out on Monday for my Korean lesson. I think I will be healthy again soon so I have to find a job for myself and the MOST IMPORTANT THING now is to prepare for today’s test. Ever since I entered RP, I haven’t used this word again. MUGGING! Just for tmr, I will have to study so hard. =( Just because I’m still bad in it. I have to improve!!!! So for all kind souls who read this entry, if you’re free, can you do me a small favour? If you came across some nice blogskins, pls tell me cause I wanted to change but I’m kind of busy right now. If people can do me a favour, I may change my blogskins SOON. Hahahaha. I will still look for myself. I missed out last day of school. Second semester already ended, that means I have to say byebye to W25Q’s classmates. But you are all fun people and NICE. =)
Lastly, suju’s concert is like in a weeks’ time. I really wanna go lah!!! But I don’t have that much money and their tickets are really hot! Not that easy to get so maybe even I got the money, I can’t get the ticket. I hope their concert will be a success and somehow don’t injure themselves. I got a very crazy idea now but I’m going to keep it a secret. If I ever goes to anyone of you and ask something, I will tell you the crazy idea. =)
