After so long.
Monday, April 14, 2008
After so long, finally I'm back to update.
hahahaha.
I'm in the middle of my third meeting. I felt so lucky that my team was the first and the least wordy. So the irritating faci asked lesser questions. This week is already the second week of school. My school started last week and for the whole week, I was damn unlucky. Everyday will have something unlucky happened. On Monday, which is the first day of school, the irritating lift which I entered can't work. Many of us inside and were wondering why we're still on the first level. So we came out after a few tries. New people who doesn't know about the lift came and went in, and pls, they managed to go up can. Just because of that lift, I'M LATE FOR LESSON! The evil irritating faci just marked me late lah. =( He should at least say, "is okay since today is first day of school." He should give chance what. I shall not continue saying other days. I'm just damn unlucky. Hi, i'm little miss unlucky.
For this week, I think I'm going to be very busy because my korean lesson is starting again this coming friday. I have to start revising and build up better foundation so it will be easier to use it. I have so many videos to watch. Lately, I've become 模范棒棒堂的忠实观众 and I'm starting to watch from the very beginning. Although 虎牙 is not the first generation one but hes getting cuter. Hahaha. I'll get very busy not just because of my lesson, also because of videos. I haven't even finish watching suju's videos and I'm starting to watch 模范棒棒堂. I still got so many movies and dramas to watch. To finish all that, I'm becoming a 宅女 or rather I am alr. Hahahaha. I wanna go shopping and hang outside lah! Staying at home is fine but after some time, I'm afraid I'll become very kuku.
I wanna change my blogskin also!!! I don't have time lah. =( But I'll try to change it before next week. =)
