<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7889839431787540365?origin\x3dhttp://just-becauseofyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=just-becauseofyou.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjust-becauseofyou.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjust-becauseofyou.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
url.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Photo Sharing 
 and Video Hosting at Photobucket Best view in IE & Avant Browser 1024 x 768 pixels


Thursday, May 1, 2008

I think is been a week I've never update. Hahaha. Back to update and there are so many fun and tiring stuffs happening last week.

Like last monday, i sat on jasmine's lap. Hahahhaha! Although is only a few mins but is really damn exciting. I don't know why I'm so high. I seldom sit on people's lap nowadays. I'm afraid I'm too heavy for her. But I think should be alright. Jasmine seems to enjoy also! hahahaha! There's a reason why I sat on her lap.

And last thurs, few of us went sakae. I think the 'big fish,small fish' game is a LOUD and exciting game. I'll post the photos if I rmbr to take from eileen. Hahaha. She took some photos. After that dinner, I realised all of them can eat alot. Not only alot, and fast too! Seems like been starving for 2354798327598 days.

I've been very busy lately. I haven done my PP yet, got korean lesson and study for UT. I still got many shows to watch! I don't have time for that alr. And...and...and...my desktop dying alr lah! =( When I on it, my monitor shows BLACK SCREEN! I wanna call HP soon but I don't have the time for the person to come and fix it. I treat my desktop real good but don't know why this will happen.

My update is getting damn boring lah. Hmmmmmm. I must think of something interesting! And make my blog looks FRESH! =) Maybe new blogskin SOON...

written @6:28 PM