Time for me to update. =)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Yes, I think is time for me to update my blog alr. Hahahaha. If not, it will rot. Nothing much actually. Hmmmm. Should I say I'm busy or slack? Hahahaha. My holiday just ended and school started yesterday. It was kinda boring because I'm still in my holiday mood. I think we should have 1 month holiday instead of 2 weeks. 2 weeks is way too short alr. I haven't had enough time to have fun and now, I have to start all my presentation again. I think I didn't do any constructive stuff during my holiday. I intended to do my PP and revise all the things that I'm not clear of but...I didn't do any. Hahahha. There is ALWAYS a but. Or it will be "I WANTED TO DO...". Is always like that. But I finished watching Gong and LIFE alr. I think clearing my shows is the most constructive thing I've done this holiday. And work too! =))
During holiday, BBT came. And they were treated like some protected species. There were so many securities. It is not as if we will eat them up or what. Hmmmm. It can consider not really fun. But during auto session, weilian was quite funny. Hahaha. After this trip, wangzi will not be my fav from 6 of them anymore. It will be xiaoyu, then weilian. During this trip, I saw so many people. Like karlyn and sammie, I think I didn't see them really for 247932579347days. I can't rmbr when we last met. That is how long we didnt see each other. Maybe when we have time, we can meet out more often. Hahahha. It was quite fun.
Not only them, I went mcs on sunday and yes again, I saw so many pple. I really didn't go there for some time alr. Hmmmm. The last time there should be when albert went back. In my opinion, I think the finals were okay only. Maybe I watched too much of bbt and hei se hui alr. I think their cai yi abit cannot make it. Although I think zhen huan is not bad but I think his cai yi really cannot make it at all. For the drum segment, I think it was worse than li quan. The other one, I think only he knows what hes performing. For the dancing part for them, it was abit screwed also but I know they did their best alr. Since they never learn that before so I think it should be consider good. Anyway, I still enjoy myself on sunday. Hahaha. That zhen huan is really damn hot and damn good looking. It is very difficult to resist his charisma.
While I go to see those shuai ges, deon is busy packing her stuffs and excited for her taiwan trip I think. She left Singapore on the 13 and coming back on 24 if I never rmbr wrongly. Yes, she went there w/o me. She left me all alone in Singapore. Poor me. Although is for a few days alr, but is still kinda weird w/o deon ard. I used to msg her every small and big thing that is happening to me or ard me. But after she went to taiwan, I seldom does that unless I can't control my fingers. I think the sms-es I sent to her, I have to pay more. Im trying very hard to control my fingers but sometimes, is a lil difficult. I believe she had difficulties tooo!! Hahhaha. Must be. She must be missing me alr but just dont wanna tell me. I wonder whether will she go to the hello kitty cafe that I told her. HMMMMMMMMM. Really had no idea. Maybe they will go if they are bored ot they cant think of any place to go anymore. Hahaha. I feel like going taiwan also. I wanna go hello kitty cafe and I wanna go gao xiong toooooo! There's hello kitty ferris wheel there! Taiwan is so tempting once again! =))
Lastly, I shall say good news and bad news. For good news, I will be going suju's concert! =) I'm looking forward to it. Didn't really count down yet. Maybe I should start today? Hahahaha. Starts to cannot control my excitement alr. Hhahhaaha.
For bad news, I can't accompany deon and I need to find someone to accompany her. So kind soul, who knows deon, please contact me if you wanna go gary's concert. She wants to buy at least $148 ticket. Although the price is abit steep but...I think gary's concert should be WORTH THE PRICE. SO DONT HESISTATE, CONTACT ME! =)) Another bad news, I starts to slack alr! =(( I went to school today BUT I didn't attend lesson. Supposedly, I should be studying for UT but in the end, I ended up playing with Mabel and Michelle. The 3 of us were so slack lah. Hhahaha. But we tried to concentrate. TRIED. =))
okay, I think thats all I've got to say alr. hahahhaha. Counting down to suju's concert, 25 days. =))
