Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Hhahaha. Finally I'm back to update again. Today is a special day? Hahaha. Not really lah. But it is one to SHINee's fans because today is key's birthday. Ya.
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, KIM KIBUM!
His picture will be up on thursday. Hahaha. Before the photo is out, I'm going to talk a lil about him. This small boy here is Almighty Key. His real name is Kim Kibum. Yes, same as suju's kibum. But he's more known as almighty key by many pple. After you see his picture, you will doubt his age because he dont look like 17 at all. My mum was so surprised when I told her key is same age as my brother. My mum say key looks very matured and got the matured feel. Key's role in SHINee is like a mother and hes so damn talkative that you will feel like ask him to shut up sometimes. Whenever jonghyun is with him, there will likely be NO PEACE at all. The 2 of them are really 38. In my point of view, he can sing lah. He can rap and dance as well. I guess thats why hes called almighty key. I'm starting to like key so much because of his jian-ness and 38-ness. I admit that I'm weird. Hahahaha. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY~!
Today is key's birthday and I think I'm starting to dislike the word 'key' alr. So far, my module for tuesday is IT for supply chain management. This few weeks, we are doing on database and pls there are so many 'key' all around. Not really alot lah. I can only rmbr 2. But that is the type of key. So we have to rmbr what is this key and what is that key. Key here and there. But the 'key' is so annoying. I dont know how to describe this feeling. Just argh feel. So far, I think this module seems difficult. =( But the thing that I'm glad is I've got great teammates. Hahahhaa. I dont know why I'm always very high for this module. There will always be laughter here and there. Hahaha. Though we are not the best but really had fun and we do everything together and make sure everyone understand. I like this feel. Like what I like to say in yr1 sem2, got LOVE. I will try to update more about my 'INTERESTING' school life.
His picture will be up on thursday. Hahaha. Before the photo is out, I'm going to talk a lil about him. This small boy here is Almighty Key. His real name is Kim Kibum. Yes, same as suju's kibum. But he's more known as almighty key by many pple. After you see his picture, you will doubt his age because he dont look like 17 at all. My mum was so surprised when I told her key is same age as my brother. My mum say key looks very matured and got the matured feel. Key's role in SHINee is like a mother and hes so damn talkative that you will feel like ask him to shut up sometimes. Whenever jonghyun is with him, there will likely be NO PEACE at all. The 2 of them are really 38. In my point of view, he can sing lah. He can rap and dance as well. I guess thats why hes called almighty key. I'm starting to like key so much because of his jian-ness and 38-ness. I admit that I'm weird. Hahahaha. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY~!
Today is key's birthday and I think I'm starting to dislike the word 'key' alr. So far, my module for tuesday is IT for supply chain management. This few weeks, we are doing on database and pls there are so many 'key' all around. Not really alot lah. I can only rmbr 2. But that is the type of key. So we have to rmbr what is this key and what is that key. Key here and there. But the 'key' is so annoying. I dont know how to describe this feeling. Just argh feel. So far, I think this module seems difficult. =( But the thing that I'm glad is I've got great teammates. Hahahhaa. I dont know why I'm always very high for this module. There will always be laughter here and there. Hahaha. Though we are not the best but really had fun and we do everything together and make sure everyone understand. I like this feel. Like what I like to say in yr1 sem2, got LOVE. I will try to update more about my 'INTERESTING' school life.
